Your hotel mapping service
For a more efficient multi-supplier data management
GIATA MultiCodes helps to uniquely identify and simplify structured data maintenance for all types of accommodation. This in turn leads to fewer duplicates and incorrect allocations in your booking platform, especially if you pursue a multi-supplier strategy. Our hotel mapping is used for internal administration and communication with your suppliers and sales partners as well as for booking processing.
With our MultiCodes service package you can outsource complex in-house research and necessary matching processes at unrivalled favourable conditions. We identify incorrect and duplicate data records in every database – whether your direct portfolio or that of your partners. Whether it’s a data supplier for hotels, hotel complexes, holiday homes, rating portals or any other content supplier. We already update more than 500 databases regularly and deliver thousands of updates daily via our interfaces.
Which data is accessible through the API?
The GIATA Hotel-IDs and associated hotel names, city, destination and country details are mandatory to use the MultiCodes data collection.
For further information see the API documentation.
Optionally you can subscribe to:
- Supplier- and Tour Operator Codes (e.g. mappings to Booking.com, Expedia EPS Rapid, Sabre TN, Priceline Partner Network)
- Supplier Code Informations (e.g. city, destination or airport codes of your suppliers)
- GeoCodes (front-door or street level latitude and longitude)
- Property Addresses (incl. URLs, phone numbers, e-mail addresses)
- Chain and Group Affiliations
Download the flyer and learn more about MultiCodes