CatPad: Catalogues as an App for iPads
Your counter as a tablet app
With your own CatPad app, you present over 1000 tour operator catalogues from almost all well-known tour operators in your own corporate design, directly on your customers' personal iPad or Android tablet.
The app works on every iPad or Android tablet at home or can be used in your travel agency or by mobile travel agents when visiting their clients.
- innovative form of product presentation, which addresses and conveys the wish to go on holiday
- a way to differentiate yourself from competitors
- address customer groups who are of higher value and less internet affinated
- product selection and direct booking with the app reduce the amount of customers who drop out
- prices for confirmed vacancies are shown immediately when flicking though the catalogue
- original catalogues from the top tour operators allow target-group-specific product selection and presentation
- easy booking – with “OneClick” link to your IBE (Traveltainment, Traffics, Travel-IT, etc.)
- the app is immediately locatable through iTunes/AppStore or Google Play via a generic search, direct links on your homepage, in mailings, signatures etc.
GIATA CatPad displays over 1,000 (print) travel catalogues of almost all renowned tour operators onto an iPad or Android app branded with your corporate design . While leafing through, your customers are able to see at a glance which offers are still available and for what price.
As well as the preparation of the catalogue, the creation of the app and the upload to the Apple AppStore or Google Play, all catalogue updates and compatibility updates to new operating systems and models of the iPad are included.
Catalogues can either be preinstalled into the app or downloaded by the user at a later date via the comprehensive search and preview functions.
Within the app, all loaded catalogues are displayed with a preview of the cover and sorted according to tour operator.
A catalogue can be selected with a simple tap of the cover. In the catalogue view, index or full-text search functions are possible, as well as the direct selection of pages.
Furthermore, an app can be created for travel agency chains and cooperations, which can be individualised by entering a code for each office, or by manually selecting a travel agency.
Prices and vacancies of the desired tour operators can be found in the cache being used. We are happy to provide individual feedback on the ease-of-use of your booking process. For the display of prices and vacancies, the iPad must be connected to the internet.
Download the GIATA Cat Pad App for free!
- +49 (0)30 420 265 50